Become a member of Northumberland Players!
As a member of Northumberland Players you are entitled to
- vote at the November Annual General Meeting
- serve on the Board of Directors
- qualify, as members of Northumberland Central Chamber of Commerce, for a discount card for savings from local businesses
- receive email newsletters (eBlasts) keeping you informed of upcoming shows and special offers from Northumberland Players.
- attend member-only events.
We are a volunteer-run organization and our membership fees are an important source of revenue for such things as administrative costs, equipment, youth programs and workshops. Our strong membership base also allows us to pursue grants and other financial support.
So join us and bring your voice to help Northumberland Players pursue its mission to offer the community opportunities to engage in all aspects of quality theatre. If you would also like to volunteer, please go to the Volunteer page.
Choose an Individual Membership for only $25, or a Family Membership, welcoming spouses and partners, and children and youth as non-voting members, for only $40.
The membership year is September 1 to August 31. Membership paid after June 30 will be credited to the following year. Membership fees must be paid each year prior to the AGM to maintain standing. New members must apply and be approved by the Board by the October Board meeting in order to vote at the AGM in November.
If you are a new member, please download and fill out the membership form:
word document Northumberland Players Membership Form
Renewing members need not fill out the form. You can either mail the form or send it as an attachment in email. You may also mail or deliver the form in person along with your payment.
1. Pay Pal online with PayPal account or credit card
2. Credit or Debit in person or by phone (Office hours are Fridays 10 a.m. to 1 p.m)
3. Cash or cheque payment by mail: Firehall Theatre, 213 Second Street, Cobourg, ON, K9A 3N7
4. e-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org [password: membership]
Our address is Firehall Theatre, 213 Second Street, Cobourg, ON, K9A 3N7, and the telephone number is 905-372-0577 or 1-888-811-0003.
The Northumberland Players Office is on the second floor of the Firehall and office hours are Fridays 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
If you have any questions or comments related to membership, please email email@example.com