Being YourSelf™ • Body, Mind and Music Workshop
A workshop for Singer-Actors!
- Discover your sprung, buoyant design – Your Elastic, Suspension System
- Experience your expressive, authentic sound
- Transform negative mental chatter into clear thinking
Saturday, January 28, 2016, 1:00 -5:00 p.m.
Firehall Theatre, Cobourg, 3rd Floor Halligan Room
The Being YourSelf™ workshop is interactive, lively and empowering.
Come and experience how beautifully your system is designed to support you to sing, to move and to BE. Be supported in the knowledge that the foundation of artistic freedom and expression is in YOU; how you are in the world; how you can harness all that you already know to work for you.
Together with clinicians Jennifer Moir and Babette Lightner you will:
- Move and learn about your body’s architecture.
- Sound and sing to discover the power of your voice.
- Explore some of the mental frameworks that interfere with your potential and cause issues like performance anxiety.
Fee: $60.00 includes snack.
For more information about this workshop, including how to register, see https://www.northumberlandplayers.ca/community-programs/workshops/ or download Being YourSelf™. body mind voice workshop