Summer Theatre Camp
At Summer Theatre Camp, children aged 4 through 15 explore their interests or extend their love of theatre and drama. From acting to lighting, improv to costumes, singing to stage management – we take campers through the entire process of mounting a production for friends and family.
Our talented and dynamic staff have specialized training in many different aspects of the performing arts – acting, music, dance, and technical direction – lighting, sound and stage management. Some of our staff are former campers and are in university studying theatre for their life’s work!
Camp sessions run 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily (with the exception of the Half-Day Budding Actors programme running 9:00 a.m. – 12 noon).
Camp sessions are held in the Firehall Theatre, located directly behind Victoria Hall, at 213 Second Street, Cobourg. Summer Theatre Camp is presented by Northumberland Players Youth Theatre.
Details on the 2017 camp sessions will be available on April 1, 2017.
How to Register Your Child for Camp
- Complete the registration form, one per child and camp session. Download Summer Camp Registration Form.
- Pay the camp fees:
- A non-refundable registration fee deposit is required. If a deposit is not received at registration, the camper is not guaranteed a spot.
- The following deposits (deemed an administrative fee) are required:
- Budding Actors: $25
- All other Camp Sessions: $75
- Full camp fees must be paid at least two (2) weeks prior to the start of the camp session for which the child is registered for final registration. A camper from the waiting list may replace your child beyond the above due date. The administrative fee will not be refunded.
- Submit the registration form and the camp fees. You can do this in many ways:
- mail the form and a cheque for the the fees to the Firehall, 213 Second St., Cobourg, K9A 3N7
- mail the form to the Firehall and pay by credit card by telephoning the office at 905-372-0577
- bring the form to the Firehall, 213 Second St., Cobourg, behind Victoria Hall, on Friday between 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., and pay by cash, cheque, credit card, or debit card
- mail or bring the form to the Firehall and pay by PayPal using the form below. If you pay by PayPal, please call 905-372-0577 or email the office at email@example.com to inform us that a Paypal registration in your child’s name is coming.
- Registration and the cancellation of a registration: View Summer Camp Registration Cancellation Policy.
No refund or credit will be given for cancellation or withdrawals less than two(2) weeks prior to the start of the camp session for which the child is registered. Prior to that date, a written request for cancellation must be submitted to the Northumberland Players. Any refund less the administrative fee will be processed at the end of August.
Our camp staff are back at school right now. Check back in the Spring for news on the 2017 staff.
If you require further information regarding Northumberland Players Youth Theatre Summer Theatre Camp please do not hesitate to contact us:
Phone : 905-372- 0577. There is an answering machine and someone will return calls within 2 business days.