Learning, Laughing and Building Confidence Through Drama
A memorable experience for your children or grandchildren.
NP Youth Theatre Summer Camps
Our dynamic staff have specialized training in several different aspects of the performing arts, on stage as well as backstage. Guests artists and technicians are brought in to expand the program.
A Theatre Intensive week is offered for the second year for children with stage experience. This session has extra highly-qualified guest instructors in three disciplines: music, acting, and movement. The class is limited to 12 students with an audition and resume required.
For more information about the staff once staffing is completed in June, see NPYT Summer Camp Instructors.
Camp sessions run 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily. Arrangements may be made for early drop off and late pick up at an added cost.
Children may be enrolled for multiple sessions as each session is unique in major components.
NOTE: This year there is an overlap in ages in some groups. This is to accommodate kids who are perhaps more or less outgoing for their age or who may have the experience to be able to handle working with older students. Also, if they attend a camp where they are the older student they may want to come back and do a camp where they are the youngest. Email us if you need some guidance for camp session selections.
Camp sessions are held in the Firehall Theatre, located directly behind Victoria Hall at 213 Second Street, Cobourg.
We offer a 10% discount for families paying full fees for camps before June 1, 2019. (Note: this discount is automatic if you use PayPal.) However, there are no discounts on the Theatre Intensive or LIT programs.
For information about multiple-session or family discounts, call 905-372-0577 or email email@example.com (Note: PayPal is not available for these discounts and only ONE discount may be applied to each session.)
Camp Sessions for 2019
How to Register for Camp
- Complete the registration form, one per child and each camp session. Download Summer Camp Registration (Word) or Theatre Summer Camp Registration
- Note that your child will be registered for camp when the deposit or fee is paid, but the registration form must be submitted two weeks before your child starts camp.
- Pay the camp fees:
- A non-refundable registration fee deposit is required. If a deposit is not received at registration, the camper is not guaranteed a spot.
- The following deposits (deemed an administrative fee) are required:
- Budding Actors: $25
- All other Camp Sessions: $75
- Full camp fees must be paid at least two (2) weeks prior to the start of the camp session for which the child is registered for final registration. A camper from the waiting list may replace your child beyond the above due date. The administrative fee will not be refunded.
- Submit the registration form and the camp fees. You can do this in many ways:
- mail the form and a cheque for the fees to the Firehall, 213 Second St., Cobourg, K9A 3N7
- mail the form to the Firehall and pay by credit card by telephoning the office at 905-372-0577
- bring the form to the Firehall, 213 Second St., Cobourg, behind Victoria Hall, on Friday between 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., and pay by cash, cheque, credit card, or debit card
- mail or bring the form to the Firehall and send an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org with the child's full name and camp session in the message: use the password "camp".
- mail or bring the form to the Firehall and pay by PayPal using the form below. Please please put the chiild's full name and session on the form
- Registration and the cancellation of a registration: View Summer Camp Registration Cancellation Policy.
No refund or credit will be given for cancellation or withdrawals less than two(2) weeks prior to the start of the camp session for which the child is registered. Prior to that date, a written request for cancellation must be submitted to the Northumberland Players. Any refund, less the administrative fee, will be processed at the end of August.
If you require further information regarding Northumberland Players Youth Theatre Summer Camp please do not hesitate to contact us:
Phone : 905-372- 0577. There is an answering machine and someone will return calls within 2 business days.