by Ken Ludwig
Produced by Linda Cardie and Rebecca Sumners, Directed by John Lunman
Auditions to be held on Sunday November 18, 2018 at 1:30 pm at the Firehall Theatre, Cobourg
- 1 Young Male 20-30. Eager, bright, Innocent. Totally in love. Excellent golfer but humble.
- 1 Young Female 20 -30. Energetic ingénue. Innocent, bright, sparkling, fast talking. Totally in love.
- 2 Males 40s: Pompous know it all’s. Rich, bumbling but think they are crafty. Cons if they had any smarts.
- 1 Female 35plus Smart, fast thinker, witty, sexy, totally comfortable with herself and her sexuality. Just a little bit evil
- 1 Female 35 plus. Dour, strong, domineering, smart.
Ages are a guideline only. They are the character not the actor – so if you can play younger or older, come and show us. Download the flyer, Auditions A Fox on the Fairway
A Fox on the Fairway takes audiences on a hilarious romp which pulls the rug out from underneath the stuffy denizens of a private country club. Filled with mistaken identities, slamming doors, and over-the-top romantic shenanigans, it’s a furiously paced comedy that recalls the Marx Brothers’ classics.
This play will be performed at the Best Western Dinner Theatre on the weekends between April 26, 2019 to May 11, 2019 dinner theatre at the Best Western Cobourg Inn
Scripts will be sent in December and rehearsals will start in February 2019.
For more information, contact Producer Linda Cardie at firstname.lastname@example.org
A Fox on the Fairway is presented by special arrangement with Samuel French, Inc.