Leaving Home was entered in the EODL 85th Annual Fall Length Play Festival.
At the Awards Brunch on Sunday, April 8, 2108. the the production received 5 EODL Awards:
• Deep River Players Award for Best Visual Presentation
“A holistic, consistant, visual metaphor for the play”
• Therese May Memorial Award for Outstanding Contribution by a Student
Awarded to Luke Paron as Ben Mercer
• Ron Hazelgrove Award for Best Cameo Performance
Awarded to Bill Walker as Harold
• Margaret White Award for Acting Excellence
“A lasting impression that lingers”
Awarded to Kim Brouwer as Minnie Jackson
• The Kingston Trophy for Best Canadian Play
The Players successfully took on the challenge of producing a classic play.
Congratulations to producers Anne-Marie Bouthillette and Kaye Torrie, director Matt Kowalyk, stage manager Kara Besson and the cast and crew for their success.
The recipients with their awards:
For more photos, see Leaving Home